Yet more School Shootings!

The Sheriff in the Washington School District is calling for us to take another look at where we are regarding our societal values!  Can’t blame the Sheriff. He’s right, our society, led by Hollywood, a very Liberal Media and a left leaning Educational system have for 60 years allowed (and often caused) the degradation of American values! As we turn from our values of old, we embrace “instability”. There have always been “confused people” in our society that become dangerous! When 80% of the Country was in the center holding on to our values of old, that only left 10% on both extremes (the far Left and the far Right) as the kind of place that produces dangerous people! Now, thanks our moral degradation, the “Center” is only about 20% which leaves 80% as the “dangerous fringe”! God help us!  People, it’s a SPIRITUAL problem.  What we as a Nation need is old-fashioned REPENTANCE!

Author: livinginthemastersshadow

Christian, Conservative, Husband, Father, Grandfather, Retired Engineer, Firefighter, Paramedic, Elder in the Church, Hunter, Fisherman and Fisher of men

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: